Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

The cyberbullying scernario

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog. This week for cybersmart we have been working on what to do when being cyberbullied. We had to come up with a scernario of being cyberbullied. Here is what I came up with:
 Then we had to come up with a solution to this problem and here is mine: If I was in this situation I would probably report to the people who own the app and let them know that I'm being hacked. Then I would try and give them as much information as possible about the hacker and then wait and see if the hacker has been identified. If that doesn't work then I would go and tell someone that I trust so that we can discuss other solutions. If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for Reading!
Bye for now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.